Andrew Gardner, PA-C
Andrew T. Gardner PA-C, born and raised in Palmer, Alaska, received his Bachelor of Science degree from Colorado State University. He continued his education obtaining a Masters degree in Health Sciences and Physician Assistant certification from Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, a surgically focused program.
Andrew joined Practice with Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Specialists working alongside Dr. Newman in 2017. He is directly involved in the diagnosis and treatment of sports related injuries with a focus on shoulder, hip, and knee pathology.
Interests outside of Orthopedics
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science: Colorado State University
- Masters of Science in Health Science & Physician Assistant Studies: Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences - New York, New York
- NCCPA certified Physician Assistant
- Colorado PA License
- Alaska PA License
- DEA License
- Physician Assistant in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants